PIR Motion Sensor for Automatic Light Control
PIR Motion Sensor is a fully automatic indoor and outdoor security / courtesy light controller capable of controlling up to 2000W incandescent or 30W x 20 fluorescent of lighting in day as well as at night. The built–in Passive Infrared (PIR) Motion Sensor turns on the connected lighting system when it detects motion in its coverage area. During the day, the built in Photocell Sensor saves electricity by deactivating the lights. You can reduce your electricity bills by using PIR Motion Sensors & Occupancy Sensors.
An adjustable time knob lets you select how long the light stays on after activation & thus stops the wastage of electricity. In the evening or at night, you can also manage at what time the lights should become ON by the LUX adjustment knob provided in the Sensor.
Energy Saving Sensor:
By the use of PIR Sensor, considerable energy can be saved by switching off the lights when the space is not in use. Savings are huge in larger facilities.
It has been estimated that a single unit of energy saved at the end use point is equal to 2.3 units of energy produced.
If energy efficient methods are implemented properly about 25000 MW equivalent capacity of power can be saved through promotion of energy efficient measures
PIR Motion Sensor for Security of Houses
If PIR Motion Sensor is installed in front yard or back yard of your house, it works as Security Sensor in nights. As if any body jumps or sneaks within its detection range, the connected lights / Sirens or beeps can be activated automatically to create Panic to the Intruder.
Working Principle: -
- The PIR Sensor senses the motion of a human body by the change in surrounding ambient temperature when a human body passes across.
- Then it turns on the lighting load to which it is connected.
- The lighting load will remain ON until it senses motion.
- Once the motion is seized it switches OFF the lighting load.
- During the night, the LUX adjustment knob allows you to adjust the luminosity based on which the lighting load will either switch on / off automatically.
· Common toilets, for lights & exhaust fans
· Common staircase / Entrance / Basements
· Parking areas / garden lights
· Living room, Malls, ATMS
· Changing rooms in shops
· Offices / Conference Room
· Corridors & many more!
- PIR Motion Sensors will itself recover its cost by reducing your electricity bills and will further save your electricity cost for the future.
- Very easy installation and can be installed by in – house technician itself.
- No separate wiring is required hence no additional installation cost.
- No modification is required and complies with current aesthetics.
- Pay back within ten months according to residential meter and six months according to construction meter.